Sunday, September 15, 2013

Education is a necessity

Dad: Whose is this?
Me: Mine
Dad: You never went here.
Me: Yes I did.
Dad: Nooo... (confused)
Me: Yes.
Note to self: Frequent moving confuses my family.
I don't move my entire household as frequently as I did in my twenties. I'm far more reliable now.  Some things change and some stay the same.  Education is a necessity.  It always shall be of great importance.  Fortunately, I enjoy it greatly.  I admit I probably should have stayed with one university.  However, often it's impractical.  My extremely large collection of old alumni cards is certainly interesting.  My viewpoint is that if I'm capable of keeping my skills up to date as well as learning new areas of expertise, it will ultimately benefit my future.  “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”- George Bernard Shaw  I'd have to agree with Mr. Shaw.  The best way to continue moving fore ward is by improving yourself and to always continue learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment