Thursday, August 15, 2013

Facts and Stats about Sleep and How to Optimize it

I can go without sleep for days.  If I take care of myself and don't make a habit of it, this has little impact on my performance.  The infographic is interesting.  It suggests that many adults and college students don't take care of themselves or know their limitations.  It has great advice.  My daughters and I take afternoon naps.  I never thought this was unusual.  I would suppose this is why we have sushi at midnight.  It's my youngest daughter's hobby.  During the summer months and during their breaks, we're very liberal about our recreation, dining, and sleep.  All things in moderation and you'll do just fine.  It's the habitual excessive behaviors that throw off optimizing progress, recreation, rest and positive behaviors and habits in life.  
Facts and Stats about Sleep and How to Optimize it

No comments:

Post a Comment