Saturday, August 17, 2013

Six truths you need to accept to pull yourself out of a rut

On some level everyone needs something or someone to ground them.  That is bring them back to Earth.  I don't agree with the article in it's entirety.  I suppose I'm not seeing eye to eye with the writer.  I'm seeing more of "the big picture".  I believe love is unconditional.  I believe the writer used some extreme examples.  My Aunt cared for my Grandmother until she passed away.  My Grandmother was well over a hundred years old.  My entire family was home nearly every week end the last year of my Dad's life.  I'm aware of many families like ours.  I found #1 a bit selfish and sad.  The rest of the article made me smile.  In particular, #6 because it alludes to the fact that we already know what we want.  My youngest daughter told me this very thing at lunch today.  She indicated that whenever we're feeling indecisive flip a coin.  Either the coin will decide for us or we'll decide the coin is wrong.  Either way, we really already knew the answer but were reluctant to admit it.  It's just a way of finding what's already there and accepting it.           
Six truths you need to accept to pull yourself out of a rut

No comments:

Post a Comment