Saturday, August 10, 2013

Everyone influences someone whether they know it or not





I actually already do this but if I didn't, I would because it's good advice.  I've always valued clarity.  Perhaps not for the same reasons.  I admire Ina Fried.  I very much enjoy reading what she has to say.  I find her interactions interesting.  In the social world, she would be one of my top influencers.  It's her presence and how she impacts others that makes her stand out above the rest.  Personally I delete items that I find confusing, would potentially be misunderstood, or that I believe are too personal.  However, I find it's far better to think carefully before I post, tweet, blog, or upload.  It saves me the extra effort of deleting it later.  I'm not a machine.  I hold conversations.  I post or tweet passing thoughts.  The fact that so many people react to my random comments is reason enough to re-evaluate what I leave public and what just needs to be removed.  Everyone influences someone whether they know it or not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment