Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nine ingredients that make any dish healthier

When I was younger, I may or may not have read this article.  It would depend on my time constraints.  There were so many other professional articles and articles that were more pertinent to my daily life that this one would probably have been placed in that ever growing "to do" pile.  Now that I'm older, I find I'm more health conscious.  Not only am I conscious of ingredients I use but also of prepared products I use and consume.  I even find myself scanning the healthy menu at sit down and fast food restaurants.  It's not something I do on a conscious level, it's just something I find myself doing or realize I've done later.  While I'm neither overweight nor unhealthy, logic dictates it's far better to take preventative measures than regret not doing so later.     
Nine Ingredients that Make Any Dish Healthier

No comments:

Post a Comment